Feb-Mar 2013 CNC West
CNC West Magazine
Be sure to pick up the Feb-Mar 2013 copy of CNC West Magazine and see our latest ad on adding wireless, ethernet or USB to any CNC.
More about our Hardware services:
Do you have a small shop? A large shop? Regardless of your number of machines, or types of controls, SFA has you covered with a complete hardware connectivity suite. Don’t shop around & waste time trying to find the lowest prices – using our 18 years of experience & full support (onsite & digital) will pay for itself with working solutions.
We make our own cables & regularly test hundreds of models of controls with our equipment to confirm what works with wired, wireless, USB, & floppy disk drives for CNCs to eliminate downtime. Call (877) 611-5825 for any of the services listed below, as well as software needs.
- Ethernet Connect – Link via Ethernet to your CNCs, wired & wirelessly
- Wireless Connect – Go Wireless to any CNC, use Wireless Access Points, & additional wireless solutions
- Serial Connect – USB to Serial, RS232 Serial Cables, RS232 Adapters, Testers, Fanuc cables, & more
- USB Connect – Add USB to any CNC, plus Mazak or Switchbox USB solutions
- Floppy Connect – Off-the-shelf Floppy Emulators will replace floppy disks with USB media
- Tape Reader Connect – Behind the Tape Reader (BTR) users will want these solutions