Wireless Connect – Wireless RS232
Connect your CNC machines wirelessly! Invest in our proven solution of over 20 years by using our industrial-grade wireless hardware devices that are reliable and quick to install! While you can purchase cheaper units on the internet, how do you know they will work with your CNC? How do you get support? Is it compatible with your existing network and software?
Connect your equipment, regardless of the brand or age, to our wireless connect device.
We offer a complete turnkey solution that has been integrated with over 80 different brands of machines. Go wireless on Mazak, Fanuc, Mori Seiki, Fadal, Haas, Siemens, and many other brands. All units come with support, a lifetime warranty, and a quick guide to get you up and running. Upgrade some of your machines by using wireless where you can’t run cables, or you find the reliability of cabling limiting your speed of transfers. Remember, the longer the cable you have the slower you have to communicate with the machine. Using wireless can increase your speed 10 times or more!
Eliminate cost of stringing cable. Machines with overhead cranes, traveling gantries, or those too far to cable are efficiently & reliably networked. Move CNC machines without changing cables or reconfiguring software.
Nearly any CNC machine can be connected wirelessly! Any PC with a WiFi compliant network card on this wireless network can be configured to access the wider PC network.
Call (877) 611-5825 for more information!
- Add wireless technology to any machines, brand, model with RS232 or Ethernet.
- Eliminate the need to string cables to each machine
- Increase the speed of file transfers to machines
- Mount internally or externally on equipment
- Includes all mounting brackets, external antenna, and cables to CNC
- Move machines as needed and always be up and running
- Eliminate power surges and lightning strikes damaging your CNCs
- USA support, 5-year warranty, and complete setup documentation for 15 min setup.
Wireless Access Point
- Industrial AP’s
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, and many others
- Detailed analytics for security and control
- Support power over Ethernet (POE)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz Speed 300 Mbps