What is a Status Relay Control (SRC)?
Via our DataXchange product page, the Status Relay Control (SRC) helps simplify ease of collection from equipment via a signal/combo of signals.
Connect to outputs from another system (EXAMPLE: a CNC, a PLC, or devices like a proximity sensor). Scytec DataXchange reads all inputs of status to help users create a better understanding of their machines.
More information about it:
- for machines not MTConnect of FANUC FOCAS based
- no programming required & has a low price
- can be wired or wireless
- has 8 data collecting inputs
- 6 outputs for triggering
- has an RS232 serial interface
- is powered off 24 volts
- typically used with Serial to Ethernet converter
For more information, contact the SFA Sales Department for an in-depth brochure on the SRC.