DNC Software to Network Your Shop Floor
Manage your CNC programs, machine parameters, & offsets with one network using powerful software. Support for over 80 different brands and hundreds of CNC control models can easily be accomplished with one DNC software network. Use CNC drip feed software to send and receive large NC programs over RS232 serial connection or transfer via Ethernet using FTP Server/Client, NetShare, Data Server, and more. If your tired of running cables to each machine, explore our wireless connectivity that has been installed in hundreds of shops with success. Have a shop with older serial machines? Start off 2020 with our Ethernet Connect series to easily connect any controller.
The Microsoft Office & Windows Explorer-compatible user interface (Windows 10 O/S supported) uses familiar features to simplify transfers for those who want to place PCs on the shop floor. Drag & drop, cut, copy, paste your machines configuration for a quick setup. Shortcuts are supported for long file names, along with wild cards and the ability to send a complete directory to a machine in one click.
Improve CNC revision control while using a bar code reader to eliminate errors and transfer the proven/released part program every time into the CNC. If you’re ready to set up a server to manage all the files and have the operator pull files at the CNC, our remote request can save time walking back and forth. This works with any age of CNC using wired & wireless software solutions.
Want to keep it simple? Leverage a workstation on the shop and manually send/receive to your CNCs with one click. Our solution is customizable by you for any configuration needed, without customized software and large fees from a system integrator for over 20 years.
If you’re interested in learning more about DNC software, a web demo or a trial can be your next step. We offer software, hardware and installation services to our clients or self-installation.
If you’re frustrated with a few machines that don’t seem to work reliability or you can’t get the support needed from another vendor, we can still help you get that machine going on a CNC network. Our specialty are Mazaks, Okuma, Fanuc, Siemens, Haas, and Mitsubishi going back 25+ years. We are skilled in manufacturing automation software, CNC hardware upgrades, and protocols!
Many DNC companies and installers have come and gone in the years, and we are still here to service you. We have over 3,000 installations in the USA, Mexico, Canada and other countries.
Save time and eliminate walking back and forth to the CNC to load programs. With Predator DNC, remotely call the CNC program using the CNC control panel to load, save or drip-feed files to the CNC. Supports up to 256 CNCs at the same time, using a wireless or wired connection via Ethernet and RS232 serial ports.
Predator DNC Software
- Network all CNCs, EDMs, PLCs, & Robots with a singular DNC package
- Eliminates walking time to & from CNC to PC
- Server / Client configuration
- Major CNC protocols, including Mazatrol (CMT), Okuma B & Xmodem, supported
- Send, receive, or drip-feed to up to hundreds of machines from a single server/computer
- Highly flexible connectivity options include wireless, serial RS232, Ethernet, & USB
- Eliminate Mori Server, FileZilla, CuteFTP, NetShare, and more using SecureDNC
- Windows 10, 7, and Server 2019 and 2016 supported
- Free trial for 30 days – No cost !
Ascendant eXtremeDNC Software Partner
- Upgrade your existing eXtremeDNC system to the latest version
- Reliable RS232 communication via Wireless & Wired
- Support for most CNC controls
- Self-install or onsite implementations are available
- Support for Windows 10, 7, Server 2016/2019 – 32bit & 64 bit systems
- Premier service provider for over 10 years
- The best solution for client/server installations