Does DataXchange support FANUC FOCAS?
Yes! Common data that is available through the FOCAS are CNC state (running, idle, alarm), part count information, program name, number, size, and date modified, tool and work offsets, alarm number and text, feed overrides, parameters, positional data, spindle speed, and Modal data.
In order to see if you have FANUC FOCAS available on your CNC, is to first check if you have Ethernet. To do that follow these steps:
- Press the [SYSTEM] hard key
- Press [>] approximately 5 times until you see *ETHEPRM*
- Press [ETHRM] soft key, followed by [OPRT]
- This will display the ethernet connections available
- Select a connection (normally EMBEDD or BOARD)
- Press the [DOWN] hard key. (page 2)
- This should display FOCAS / ETHERNET
If those steps took you to the Ethernet page and/or the FOCAS page, then you’re good to go! Contact us for more information.