Scytec DataXchange Machine Monitoring to Improve Shop Floor Efficiency
In today’s competitive markets, it is essential to do everything in your power to improve your bottom line. That includes boosting your shop floor efficiency. Thankfully, with machine monitoring software, you can do just that.
Why do I need machine monitoring software?
There are many benefits to installing machine monitoring software at your facility. Machine monitoring software like Scytec DataXchange allows you to see what your equipment is doing in real-time. The software collects and processes data from your machines and displays it on a user-friendly dashboard that allows you to see runtime, downtime, and OEE data. You can also view historical reports and charts, which allows you to generate ideas for increasing runtime and decreasing downtime. With accurate shop floor productivity metrics, you can improve your operations and make better-informed decisions.
What are the features of Scytec DataXchange Machine Monitoring?
Scytec DataXchange is one of the best machine monitoring solutions on the market. At Shop Floor Automations, we are proud to partner with Scytec to offer a product with the following features:
- On-Premise – you own the software
- Cloud-based monitoring solution – month to month or annual contracts
- Store data on your server or in a data center
- Track real-time OEE, utilization & more
- Integrate with any ERP or business system
- Unlimited reporting & charting licenses
- Customize dashboards for real-time productivity
- Flexible operator data entry – Windows, iOS & Android
- Real-time overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) dashboard for manufacturers
- Monitor machine overrides and downtime – remote machine monitoring
- Machine data collection and shop floor data entry for productivity
- Equipment status, reports, and charts for lean MFG
- Mobile monitoring – notifications via text/email
Can I learn more about Scytec DataXchange without making a commitment?
Yes, you can! At Shop Floor Automations, we offer a machine monitoring webinar that will give you a better understanding of machine monitoring software and the features that our various solutions offer. Simply visit Machine Monitoring Webinar to request your machine monitoring webinar today!
Contact Shop Floor Automations for help implementing Scytec DataXchange in your facility!
With over years of experience, you can trust the Shop Floor Automations has the knowledge and experience necessary to install Scytec DataXchange machine monitoring software in your facility. We have helped countless facilities improve their overall shop floor efficiency with machine monitoring software and we would be happy to help you do the same as well! If you are interested in obtaining a quote or speaking with one of our representatives about machine monitoring software, give us a call today at (619) 461-4000.
To learn more about the software and hardware solutions we offer to improve your shop floor efficiency, visit us on the web at Shop Floor Automations.