Operators with legacy CNC machines experience RS232 communication limitations. Because of this, they want to know if RS232 to USB or RS232 to Ethernet upgrades possible and affordable.
You can easily modernize manufacturing equipment with RS232 ports. The LAN Connect device helps with Ethernet abilities.
Benefits of this LAN hardware device:
- Replace RS232 cabling or DNC software for smaller shops
- Connect to nearly any machine control with built-in CNC communication firmware
- Mount inside the pendant or reverse-mouse with a DIN rail
- The device is assigned an IP address – connects to any standard Ethernet cable from the corporate network
- Combine Ethernet abilities, increased program storage (via USB stick or internal memory), and larger programs with the LAN-USB Connect
What are the best benefits of this hardware? Run at a maximum baud rate by connecting the device to the CNC controller.
Because of this setup, operators save time versus running from PC to CNC to begin machine operation. IT Departments also prefer this option when they dislike interfacing with serial cabling and complicated DNC software.
Ready for a quote? Call (877) 611-5825 or fill out an online contact form