The USB Connect series is a USB CNC solution that is designed to eliminate old technology on your CNC machines. In addition, it also increases program storage at the machine and brings new life to them. If you are struggling with floppy disk drives or want to add a USB port to your CNC control, we have the solution you’re looking for. For over years we’ve been helping shops automate and connect their equipment, which in turn, improves overall shop floor efficiency.
At Shop Floor Automations, we know that no two shops are the same. That is why we offer a full suite of connectivity solutions. If you need a rugged, portable option for your CNC machines, we have what you need in our Portable USB Connect solution.
Portable USB Connect Tech Specs
The Portable USB Connect is a communication device that gives you the power to load and save programs from CNC memory, as well as drip-feed to CNC machines. It requires no other device or components to work with it since the unit contains its own DNC firmware.
With the Portable USB Connect, you will get the following:
· Protocols Supported: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
· Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if CNC has function active)
· Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
· Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
· Includes 4 Line Display & AC Power Supply
· Optional FANUC Power cable can be used for FANUC controls
· Also supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
· Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
· Mid-tape restart
· Connects to RS232 serial port on CNC & no special software required
· Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
· 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
· Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
· Compared to the Pendant USB, it saves four hours of time not needed for installation & does not need to be dedicated to one machine
Contact Shop Floor Automations for help with Portable USB Connect!
At Shop Floor Automations, we have the experience and equipment necessary to improve your shop floor efficiency. With our Portable USB Connect (DNC drip feed unit), you can drip-feed large programs, as well as load and save programs from your CNC memory.
While set up is easy because the device contains its own DNC firmware, Shop Floor Automations is still here to help if you need assistance with that as well. If you want to take your shop to the next level of efficiency and update your machines without having to purchase expensive updates, the Portable USB Connect might be just what you need. To request a quote, give us a call today at (619) 461-4000!
To learn more about the Portable USB Connect and other hardware solutions that we offer to help elevate your shop floor efficiency, visit us on the web at Shop Floor Automations.