Summer 2017 Predator Software Updates
Shop Floor Automations is excited to share with you these Summer 2017 Predator Software Updates:
- In August, July & June, there have been the following updates to MDC:
- v11.0.248 (August 10, 2017) Improvements for Favorite Reports. Improved New Events Touch manual collection of user logins, machine downtime, good parts, scrap parts, and more. Machine Events Reports improved. Bugs fixed for Machine Downtime and Cost chart legends, and overall load on the database instance has been reduced. Many more improvements made.
- v11.0.246 (July 14, 2017). Improved MDC APIs and bug fixed with running reports from View Components.
- v11.0.245 (July 7, 2017). Duration of Chart has been added to header. Automatic and manual refresh logic improved. Multiple display elements improved. Overall chart performance, use of arrow keys, part serial number permissions, and similar features improved. More updates, as well as some bug fixes, included in this version.
- v11.0.241 (June 8, 2017). Chinese, Japanese, and Korean style reports added. Improvements made to MDC Service Manager, View Machine Status, View OEE Status, Chinese language resources, Production Trend Analysis Chart display, and more features. Bugs fixed and more improvements made.
- Android compatibility was also improved for MDC in late June 2017.
- On July 16, 2017 – Predator Tracker v11.0.55 was released. Same as PDM – FIPS compatibility with FLM v18.104.22.168. improved. New imports and API abilities added. Improved process for Check-in/Check-out to Departments, Locations and Groups. Bugs fixed with View Components reports, editing tool rework operation definitions, and more.
- On July 15, 2017 – Predator PDM v11.0.174 was released. FIPS compatibility with FLM v22.214.171.124. improved. Part serial number permissions, importing manufacturing/quality requirements, online help, and PDM APIs have been improved. Bugs fixed with assigning icons to custom commands, and more.
There have also been updates for Predator CNC Service, Predator Travelers, and Predator FLM over the summer.
If you would like more information, please contact SFA by calling (877) 611-5825 or fill out a contact form at this link.