If you are looking to maximize your shop floor productivity and improve your OEE, Shop Floor Automations can help!
What is OEE?
OEE stands for overall equipment efficiency. Simply put, OEE measures the efficiency of a machine and takes into account the availability, performance, and quality of a machine. Mathematically, OEE is equal to the Availability x Performance x Quality.
As far as scores go, a perfect OEE score is 100%. This equates to perfect production that only manufactures good parts, as quickly as possible, without any unplanned downtime.
Machine Monitoring Can Help You Improve Your OEE
While an OEE score of 100% is what manufacturers strive for, a score of 40% is more common for companies that are just starting to monitor their performance. This leaves a lot of room for improvement.
So, how does machine monitoring come into the equation? Manufacturers are always striving to identify and solve problems, but they often struggle to determine the root cause of the problem. It is important to not just know how to calculate OEE, but also have accurate data to base decisions off of. That is why machine monitoring software is necessary. Machine monitoring software can provide real-time metrics, including cycle time, scrap time and downtime, in addition to downtime reasons. By utilizing real-time data, you can make informed decisions to improve your OEE.
What Machine Monitoring Solutions does Shop Floor Automations offer?
At Shop Floor Automations, we specialize in hardware and software solutions geared towards improving shop floor efficiencies. The machine monitoring solutions that we offer include:
- On-Premise or Cloud-Based
- Starts at $45 per machine, per month, via Cloud
- We house the servers – you provide the data!
- Real-time data from any CNC control/equipment, regardless of the machine age
- Unlimited number of reporting and charting licenses
- View & report on your data results from anywhere
- Track multiple types of cycle time
- Monitor 1 to 4k CNC Machines
- Over 30k Reports & Charts
- Automatic & Manual shop floor data collection
- Real-time machine, job & part dashboards
- Track cycle time, idle, setup, teardown, downtime, & more
- Multiple plant support metrics
- Integrate with Touch HMI to replace proprietary hardware
If you’re ready to implement machine monitoring software in your facility, Shop Floor Automations can help.
Contact Shop Floor Automations for Machine Monitoring Solutions to Improve Your OEE!
If you are looking to improve the OEE at your facility, Shop Floor Automations can help. Since , we’ve been helping clients throughout California and Texas implement machine monitoring equipment on their shop floor. From scrap time to cycle time, our machine monitoring solutions can help you take your OEE to the next level. To obtain more information or request a quote, give us a call today at (619) 461-4000!
To learn more about the machine monitoring solutions that we offer, visit us on the web at Shop Floor Automations.