When you need to load and save programs from your CNC and drip-feed to CNC machines, you need USB Connect Pendant. At Shop Floor Automations, we are proud to offer USB to CNC in Dallas TX. Whether you are simply looking to boost overall shop efficiency or have specific drip-feed needs, USB to CNC in Dallas TX can help.
With USB to CNC in Dallas TX, you can load and save programs from your CNC memory and drip-feed to almost any CNC machine. It eliminates the need for outdated floppy disk drives and comes with flexible DNC firmware built right in.
Specs for USB to CNC in Dallas TX
Wondering what the options are for USB to CNC in Dallas TX? Well, there are many USB Connect options, but the USB Connect Pendant Model is the best version available today. It is very easy to install and comes with everything you need to get it set up and running. The USB Connect Pendant Model features the following specs:
- Protocols: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if the CNC has that function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
- Includes 4 Line Display.
- Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
- No special software required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC machine
- Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart
- DNC transfer box standalone solution
- 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
- Optional FANUC Power cable can be used for FANUC controls and AC Power Supply can be purchased for the unit.
- Also supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
If you are struggling to install USB Connect Pendant or want to learn more about USB to CNC in Dallas TX, contact Shop Floor Automations today.
Shop Floor Automations Can Help With USB to CNC in Dallas TX
If you are looking to add USB to your CNC to improve shop floor efficiency, Shop Floor Automations is the company to call. We have over years of experience when it comes to machine automation software and we can help you eliminate outdated floppy disk drives on your legacy machines. With USB Connect, you can connect almost any machine tool CNC control with a USB. If you’re interested in obtaining a quote, contact Shop Floor Automations today at (619) 461-4000.
To learn more about the machine manufacturing software and machine automation services that we offer, visit us on the web at Shop Floor Automations.