USB Connect Pendant
Add USB to your Machine
- Easy to install on your CNC
- 4 line LCD display with USB port
- Includes 8GB USB memory stick
- Mid-tape start with search function, end of block character control, & more
- Connects via RS232 serial on CNC
- Unlimited folders for part programs
- Directory listing
- Eliminate expensive memory upgrades
- Software, hardware & Xmodem flow control support
- Includes RS232 cable for your CNC
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lifetime support in USA
Please give us a call to purchase.
The USB Connect Pendant is a USB to CNC communication device that can be used to load and save programs from your CNC Memory and drip-feed to most CNC Machines. The USB Connect contains its own DNC firmware and requires no other device or components to work. Increase program storage at the machine with this device.
The device comes with all the components for the customer to install on your CNC machine. The USB Connect Pendant includes 8GB USB Flash Drive Stick, a panel mount USB connector/waterproof cap, display, USB cable, and a power cable. Powers by 7-28vDC from CNC. Supports up to 16GB USB flash drives.
This hardware solution becomes part of the CNC control and there is no external cabling or power to worry about. The USB Connect will work on virtually any CNC control that supports standard serial protocols.
Support for over 80 different control brands: Siemens, Anilam, Alleb Bradley, Bridgeport, Cincinnati, Citizen, Dynapath, Fagor, Fadal, Fanuc, Haas, Yasnac, Brother, Mitsubishi, Amada, Centurion, Charmilles, Giddings & Lewis, Heidenhain, Hurco, Mazak, Milltronics, Mori Seiki, Okuma, Proto Trak, Sodick and others. Please call to confirm if you don’t see your control in this list.
Drip-feed (DNC) large files from the USB Connect device (your CNC must support this). If you have other USB devices on your existing machines, this is a great way to standardize the method.
Don’t have time to install this device? Don’t want to dedicate it to one machine? Check out our USB Connect Portable!
Have a Mazak machine? Or need to backup to your existing CNC Network for when computers fail?
Send us an email!
- 4 line LCD display with 3 button selection
- Protocols Supported: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if CNC has function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable data/parity/stop bits
- Configurable line delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart with search function
- Add percent sign to programs on the fly
- Add null, end of transmission characters on fly
- Supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
- Connects to RS232 serial port on CNC & no special software required
- Use any brand/size USB memory stick
- Power requirements: Pigtail lead for powering from 90 AC – 240 AC power
- Easy to read LCD green screen
- Create unlimited folders to organize part programs
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- USB Connect pendant LCD display
- Main control board
- Din rail, mounting screws
- USB port with cap
- USB cable
- 15 Ft RS232 Cable
- DB25 Male/Female Connector for CNC
- 8GB USB Memory Stick
- 1-Year Warranty
- Free Phone Support
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual