USB Connect Pendant – Mazak
Add USB to Any Mazak CNC
- Send & Save Mazatrol CMT programs from Mazak machines
- Send & Save EIA programs too!
- Easy to install on your CNC
- 4 line LCD display with USB port
- Includes 8GB USB memory stick
- Mid-tape start with search function, end of block character control, & more
- Connects via RS232 serial on CNC
- Unlimited folders for part programs
- Directory listing
- Eliminate expensive memory upgrades
- Software, hardware & Xmodem flow control support
- Includes RS232 cable for your CNC
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lifetime support in USA
- Supports All MAZAKs, T1, T2, T3, T4, M1, M2, T32, M32, Tplus, Mplus, Fusion 640, Nexus, Matrix
To order, call our toll-free number
The USB Connect device is a USB for Mazak solution. It acts as an interface between commercially available USB flash memory and any CNC control with an available RS232 port. Machine tool files can be sent from CNC memory to the USB key, USB key to CNC memory or drip-fed (DNC) from the USB key. Flexible DNC firmware is built into the USB Connect unit allowing connection to just about any machine tool CNC control. The USB Connect Pendant controller kit contains all the necessary hardware to integrate a universal display onto a CNC machine tool pendant.
The controller is DIN rail mountable inside the pendant or can be reverse mounted on the display. The USB Connect integral DNC software eliminates having to place a computer with DNC software in a machine shop environment where it can get damaged. Many job shops try to avoid this and place their PC’s in a safer location. Doing so, however, increases the risk of communication errors and can force many operators to run at lower baud rates due to long cable runs. Positioning the USB Connect controller close to the control allows the machine to run at its maximum baud rate and eliminates an operator from having to run back and forth from PC to machine to begin machine operation.
Increase program storage at the machine with this device. Drip-feed large files from your memory device or DNC. Fact: you do not need a CNC software or hardware update in order to use this device!
Perfect for Controllers: Mazak T1, T2, T3, T4, T32, Tplus, M1, M2,M32, Mplus, 640T/M, Nexus , Matrix
- Protocols: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking, CMT Version 1, & CMT Version 2
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if the CNC has that function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
- Includes 4 Line Display.
- Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
- No special software required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC machine
- Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart
- DNC transfer box standalone solution
- 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
- Optional AC Power Supply can be purchased for the unit