32-bit DNC Key Features
- DNC 32-bit, multi-threaded, multitasking, & open-architecture application
- Written for Windows NT 3.5 (“C” language)
- Compatibility, reliability & seamless operation for Windows-based systems
- Respective network environments compatibility
- Supports for newer operating systems & wireless/wired Ethernet serial hardware
eXtremeDNC debuted in 1996 as the first 32-bit, multi-threaded, multitasking, and open-architecture application for the DNC market. The application was written for Windows NT 3.5 (“C” language) to ensure future compatibility, reliability, and seamless operation for all Windows-based operating systems and respective network environments.
In 2010, the software was updated to support newer operating systems as well as wireless and wired Ethernet serial hardware. DNC communication for programs too large for the CNC memory and successful computer to CNC transfers are the goals of eXtremeDNC software.
1023 COMM. Ports
- CNC networking with up to 1,023 CNC controls from a single computer
- Simultaneous drip-feeding and bi-directional communication with all CNCs
- eXtremeDNC is an OAS open architecture system; it’s NOT modular or object-driven
- All necessary communication protocols are included in eXtremeDNC
- Object-based or modular purchases like printing or email notification are unnecessary
- View virtually all graphical manufacturing files on demand with eXtremeDNC
- Graphical applications support such as Adobe Acrobat and AutoView
Want more info, but you’re not ready to request a quote?
Sign up for a DNC Software webinar!
EES Easy Explorer System
- Heads-up view of the entire local, mapped or network drive
- Copy, move, delete NC/files directly from within eXtremeDNC
- Drag & drop features ease usage
- Unlimited search paths per control provide absolute control of every CNC
System Compatibility and Feature Rich Solution
- Supported by Windows XP, Vista Windows 7, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, & Windows 10
- Server operating systems supported Windows 2003, 2008R2
- 32-bit and 64-bit platforms are included in all the above
- New support for Ethernet-based CNCs – FTP and mapped drives
- Support for Moxa, Digi, Comtrol and many others
No Modules or Objects
- Print to any station from any client or server
- Automatic email notification of CNC status
- Auto-Rename & Auto-Tag NC/files to facilitate standardization
- Integrate and control system from third-party software applications
- Schedule processes
- Configure databases
- Provide on-demand and interactive commands
SSA Server Smart Architecture
- Maintain NC/file transmission at all times
- NC/file transmission during file server failure
- NC/file transmission during loss of file server network connection
Have a specific question about this product?
Visit our FAQ section or Contact Support!
You can also call (877) 611-5825