Solutions for Doosan CNC Machines
Productivity solutions for Doosan CNC equipment on your shop floor. Upgrade your controller’s RS232 port, send programs and track data.
You can transform RS232 to USB on Doosan machines. You can dedicate one unit to a machine, or carry a portable unit throughout the production area.
Replace floppy drives so you no longer have to seek out floppy disks. You can even go wireless. Check out your options below.
Our Doosan Solutions
- File transfers for Doosan users
- Add USB ports via RS232 ports
- Floppy drive replacement
- Drip-feeding and machine monitoring
- Bridge for technological gaps
what you need?
Popular Doosan Automation Software
- If you want to monitor OEE and other activity on a Doosan, they are on the MTConnect compatibility list, so it is possible to purchase machine monitoring for this equipment
- For DNC Software compatibility – most newer Doosan machines can use a Fanuc FOCAS Terminator, which allows for a faster, more reliable Ethernet transfer – More information
NOTE: Additional hardware may be required in order to use the software properly. You will be asked for a detailed list of equipment to ensure the system will work!
USB Connect Portable $700
- Portable aluminum enclosure
- Drip-feed with single button repeat operation
- Mid-tape start with search function
- Connects via RS232 serial port with 4 line LCD display
- Eliminates need for expensive memory upgrades
Pendant USB Connect $500
- All Portable USB features, but with pendant mount
- Great solution for smaller shops with fewer machines
- Easy to install on any CNC
- We also carry Switchbox & Mazak specific models
Floppy Drive Connect – Price Varies
- Instructions are given for easy installation
- Support Wired EDM, Mills, Lathes, Robots, & equipment
- No need for Floppy Disks anymore
- Works with PCS and works with CNC machinery
LAN Connect – Price Varies
- Drip-feed large files from data server
- Go from Serial to Ethernet
- Leverage your current IT infrastructure
- Ask about our LAN-USB Combo device