Floppy Connect – Standard
FLOPPY DRIVE EMULATOR
- Universal Model for Wired EDM, Mills, Lathes, Robots, & more
- Eliminates floppy disks
- Works with PCs or CNC machinery
- No modification to the equipment needed
- No special software required
- Provide make/model of the existing drive for an accurate quote
- 1-year warranty and technical support via phone
Please give us a call to purchase.
Our Floppy Connect emulator works on numerous controls and factory equipment. The drive emulates your existing floppy drive to act as if the floppy drive was never removed.
What USB sticks will work with the Floppy Drive Emulator?
- Any brand USB stick
- Maximum storage of 2GB
- FAT or FAT16 format
The floppy drive emulator comes with a 1GB USB flash drive, a user manual, technical support via phone, and a 1-year warranty. The unit connects to standard 4 pin power connector & 34 pin ribbon connector on standard floppy drives.
Please note: Before calling or requesting a quote via our sales form, please have the information on your existing make and model of the floppy drive in your equipment. This helps to confirm compatibility and to get you the proper quote.
SAMPLE LIST OF MACHINES FLOPPY EMULATOR IS COMPATIBLE WITH
- Mitsubishi FX w/CITIZEN OSD
- Mitsubishi FA w/TEAC FD 235 HG
- Charmilles (TEAC FD 235-HF)
- Charmilles Robofil
- Agie (SONY 520-MPF)
- Greco Minifile
- Mazak (Fusion 640, 640T, Nexus)
- Mitsubishi Meldas
- Southwestern Industries
- FANUC Cassette (Yellow) on a 18i-W (w/YE Data 702B-6036BC)
- Sodick w/Alps floppy drive
- Nisshinbo Map 1000
- Giddings & Lewis (G & L) 8000 ( 486 processor)
- Plus more!