predator software updates
Below is some information on what is new or has been fixed with Predator Software updates lately:
Summer 2017 Predator Software Updates:
- In August, July & June, there have been the following updates to MDC:
- v11.0.248 (August 10, 2017) Improvements for Favorite Reports. Improved New Events Touch manual collection of user logins, machine downtime, good parts, scrap parts, and more. Machine Events Reports improved. Bugs fixed for Machine Downtime and Cost chart legends, and overall load on the database instance has been reduced. Many more improvements made.
- v11.0.246 (July 14, 2017). Improved MDC APIs and bug fixed with running reports from View Components.
- v11.0.245 (July 7, 2017). Duration of Chart has been added to header. Automatic and manual refresh logic improved. Multiple display elements improved. Overall chart performance, use of arrow keys, part serial number permissions, and similar features improved. More updates, as well as some bug fixes, included in this version.
Some of our Predator Software YouTube videos:
- Free CNC Editor registration – watch here
- Adding FANUC FOCAS – watch here
- An intro to DNC Software – watch here
Version 2017.05.30 –
Select up to 2 months of data for saves charts & reports
Data Entry App for Windows 10 store
Data Entry App for Android & iOs updated
Handling multiple plants in different time zones improved
SRC communication issues fixed
About Shop Floor Automations (SFA): Founded back in 1998, we started as a small company focused on distributing the Predator Software product line to the San Diego and Los Angeles markets of California. Within 6 months, we expanded to cover the entire West Coast as a reseller with the goal to be the #1 reseller in a year.
The goal was met in 1999 when SFA was awarded the status of largest distributor of Predator Software in North America. We have been ranked #1 in Predator Software Sales, Service, and Support for many years running.
SFA has become the industry leader in Shop Floor Communications and Machine Monitoring Solutions – totally redefining what “Shop Floor Automation” solutions should be. With thousands of customers from across the United States, Mexico, Canada, Europe, and Asia, we were called upon by other vendors to provide other solutions that could be met by our knowledge, support and sales experience of the manufacturing industry. In 2010, SFA aligned itself with these vendors to close the loop with maintenance management software, job management and scheduling software, hardware manufacturers, and machine tool companies.