NTMA san diego
We are sad to announce that as of December 2016, the San Diego Chapter of NTMA has closed. We appreciate the participation we had with the Chapter and keep this archived page open to remember fondly what we learned from these events. This page will cease to be edited further, as of January 2017.
Shop Floor Automations is a proud associate member of the San Diego Chapter of NTMA. The National Tooling & Machining Association works to create allies within the San Diego region of the local machining and tool industry by fostering mutual success through education, technology and communication.
Thanks for the memories!
Here are some other ways we have gotten involved in the manufacturing community:
- Our visit to Workshops for Warriors – read here
- Our visit with OSML – read here
- Our involvement in MFG Day 2016 – read here
- Blog about closing the MFG skills gap – read here
- An interview with the founder of Edge Factor – read here
- A piece we did about women in manufacturing for International Womens Day – read here