Solutions for Haas CNC Machines
Productivity solutions for your Haas CNC machine of any age. Upgrade your Haas CNC controller RS232 port.
Our Haas Floppy Emulator is well known for its Haas Plug-and-Play abilities, great pricing and easy installation. You can also invest in the USB Pendant or Portable Connect, which supports the high-speed baud rates that Haas controls boast.
Turn RS232 to USB on your equipment – even Haas VF2s. Check out your options below.
Our Haas Machine Solutions
- File transfers for Haas users
- Add USB to your Haas via RS232 ports
- USB ports for Haas machines
- RS232 cable
- Floppy drive replacement
- Haas VF-0E USB solutions
- Bridge for technological gaps
Benefits of our Haas Solutions
- Older Haas can load from USB stick like newer controls
- Less costly than a Haas CNC motherboard upgrade
- Easy to install and use by machinist
- No wires to run or maintenance/support of communication software
- Increase memory on the machine with DNC option (drip-feed from USB)
Want DNC Software for your Haas equipment? Or document control? CNC Editor? Want to see real-time OEE for your equipment?
The Predator Software Suite is compatible with Haas equipment. Ask us for more information, or see our hardware solutions below!
USB Connect Portable $700
- Portable aluminum enclosure
- Drip-feed with single button repeat operation
- Mid-tape start with search function
- Connects via RS232 serial port with 4 line LCD display
- Eliminates need for expensive memory upgrades
Pendant USB Connect $500
- All Portable USB features, but with pendant mount
- Great solution for smaller shops with fewer machines
- Easy to install on any CNC
- We also carry Switchbox & Mazak specific models
Haas Floppy Drive Connect $275
- Plugs into floppy power connector
- Support Wired EDM, Mills, Lathes, Robots, & equipment
- No need for Floppy Disks anymore
- Works with PCS and works with CNC machinery