The Mazak LAN Connect
ABOUT THIS DEVICE
- Send & Save Mazatrol CMT programs from Mazak machines
- Add Ethernet functionality to any CNC machine tool with an RS232 serial port
- No special software, use FTP protocol built-in to Windows Explorer
- Transfer NC program files to/from the LAN Connect’s 8GB storage from any computer
- Send, receive to the CNC memory using high-speed baud rates
- Drip feed to your CNC if your controller has limited memory
- Connect via standard Ethernet cabling
- Eliminate data loss, comm port issues, and software compatibility conflicts
- Go wireless by adding a wireless bridge to the unit (sold separately)
- Ethernet connection using standard FTP protocol
- Supports All MAZAKs, T1, T2, T3, T4, M1, M2, T32, M32, Tplus, Mplus, Fusion 640, Nexus, Matrix
Please give us a call to purchase.
Send and save Mazatrol CMT programs off of Mazak Machines with the LAN Connect Mazak model. The LAN Connect is designed to operate with standard software that comes with a PC (such as Internet Explorer from Microsoft). No additional licenses or additional interface software are required. The data server will look like an FTP hard drive on your network.
Programmers: simply drag and drop a file from your PC to the data server. Once loaded on the server, the operator can load the file into CNC memory or drip-feed a program directly from the data server without using network resources. This is a great stand-alone DNC transfer box solution for Mazak machines. Ask us how the data server can easily be made wireless by adding low cost off-the-shelf wireless bridges.
The standard capacity for this model is either 8GB memory cards with no special software required. The product has 10/100 Ethernet Speed, with a low-cost wireless option also being available.
Want more info, but you’re not ready to request a quote?
Sign up for a hardware info request! We also have USB for Mazak solutions.
- Ethernet speed: 10/100 MPS
- Mazatrol CMT Protocols
- Protocols: Software, hardware, and X-modem handshaking
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (assumes your CNC has this functionality)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200K supported
- 4 Line Display – allows directory and file selection, easy to read!
- Stand-alone DNC transfer box solution; eliminate PC, Software, Maintenance Contract
- Power requirements: Pigtail lead for powering from 90 AC – 240 AC power
- Pull files remotely from your CNC controller using display and FTP software included
- Includes 8 GB of storage
- No special Software Required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC Machine
- Complete install and operating manual included
- 1- Year Warranty with Live Technical Support in the USA (Phone/Email)
- Made in the USA – Buy American