Predator Permanent Code Installation
- Login to Windows with Admin Rights
- Install the latest version of”Sentinel Protection Installer”
- When install is complete, attach the SIM to the parallel port or a USB port on the PC
- Launch Predator DNC Administrator (Start > Programs > Predator DNC xx (Version) -> Predator DNC xx (Version) Administrator)
- If a pxp file loads, go to “Command > Cancel All”, and press “Yes”
- Go to “Options > Upgrade”
- Type in the information from the software envelope and Press OK
- The software should now be validated and ready to use.
- If you get a “SIM Wrapper 5 (0)” error, then double check the SIM to make sure it is attached, and try again.
- If the problem persists, reinstall the Sentinel drivers from step 4.
- If the problem persists after driver installation, download and run SIM Tester
- Install and launch the sentdoc.exe file
- Leave “SuperPro” checked, uncheck “Pro”, “CPlus”, “Scribe”
- Press “Find Keys”
- A dialog box will state “No keys found” or “[N] Sentinal SuperPro(s) detected” (where N is the number of keys found)
- If you get a “Sim Wrapper 5 (####)” error, where #### is a 4 digit number, then re-enter the codes, and try again. It was most likely a typo in the codes.
If problems persist, please call Shop Floor Automations at (619) 461-4000 for technical support.