What types of reporting and charting are included with Predator MDC?
Over 1300 reports and charts provide unique insight into the productivity and efficiency of each manufacturer.
The flexibility of the reporting and charting options within Predator MDC converts the volume of data collected into concise reports and charts to identify issues and drive improved productivity. Eliminate manual OEE driven data collection and OEE spreadsheets. Software supports real-time OEE data collection with an OEE Dashboard, OEE Performance ranking charts, OEE Trend Analysis charts and OEE Reports.
More info on Predator MDC:
This software creates a continuously up to date knowledge base of your manufacturing performance. It quantifies how well your machines, people, and parts are produced. The software can establish and compare continuous improvement results for lean manufacturing efforts. Predator MDC organizes your real-time data into actionable metrics for availability, quality, and performance. Metrics for specific machines or rolled up metrics for an entire department across multiple plants are available with a few mouse clicks. Refer to the following major features:
- Automatic and manual data collection
- 1 Network to monitor all your CNC machines, robots, PLCs and ATE test stands
- 15 Real-time Dashboards for digital signage
- Real-time Slideshows for digital signage
- Multiple plant support
- Unlimited number of data collection events
- 25,000+ Reports and Charts
- Real-Time OEE Dashboard, OEE Charts, and OEE Reports
- Supports Wireless, Ethernet, RS232, and Parallel I/O
- Open API and database architecture
- Includes Predator CNC Service
- Includes Predator MDC Executive
- Includes Predator MDC for DOS
- Includes Predator DNC for send, receive, and drip-feed
- Use your existing ERP and MES bar coded paperwork
- Upgrade to Predator SFC
- 250+ Online help topics