What database versions does Predator Software support?
Predator Software has support for the following database versions are included with Predator v10 and v9 applications. Microsoft Access 2000, 2002. 2003, 2007 and 2010 along with SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008. Microsoft Express versions are also included for 2005 and 2008. Several customers are supported on Oracle 7, 8, 9, 10i, and 11i.
Predator v11 applications support Windows 2012, Windows 10, Oracle 12, Microsoft Access 2016, Microsoft Access 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
We encourage you to call Shop Floor Automations for more info. We offer the following Predator Software products:
- CNC Editor: NC file editing, backplotting, file compare, & basic RS232 CNC communication
- DNC: Shop floor connectivity with security, management, & reliability to any CNC make/model
- MDC: Data collection of shop floor productivity metrics to improve operations & decisions.
- PDM: Document management of any manufacturing sign-off, instructions, requirements, & processes in a secured vault with revision control.
- Tracker: Keep tracking of tooling, gauges, & other valuable tools on the shop floor.
Shop Floor Automations (SFA) provides the leading software brands, like Predator Software, in the manufacturing industry to integrate & support the best solutions for our customers with our years of applicable experience. The developers of the software SFA carries understand your shop floor needs & with our integration services, we can make your company more efficient using machine monitoring, job scheduling, DNC communication, document control, revision control, CNC editing, & more.
SFA is committed to addressing manufacturing automation needs of customers with individualized solutions. By offering an extensive collection of software & hardware products, we scale automation solutions to customers of any size & variety of equipment.
SFA’s goal is to build lasting partnerships with customers by understanding their specific manufacturing & production needs.