I noticed I can’t save programs back to the Haas floppy emulator, but I can send programs to the Haas? How am I able to read from the hardware but not write from it?
Answer: Here are some steps to look into taking for this issue.
- Does the Haas say FLOPPY DONE when you attempted to save a file to the Floppy Connect?
- IF YES, then do an F4 command on the Haas and select EDIT to view the DIR (Directory) of the floppy emulator.
- Is the program that you were trying to save shown in the DIR?
- If YES, then before you remove the USB flash drive from the emulator, push the round RES button on the front of the emulator
- Wait for a moment until all the LEDs stop flashing
- After the flashing LEDs stop, then remove the USB flash drive
- Take the USB stick to your PC to confirm the files have saved on the drive
If you are still encountering an issue, please contact Support or call (877) 611-5825