Can the Predator CNC Editor communicate to multiple machines?
Yes, Predator CNC Editor supports an unlimited number of different machines and can communicate with multiple machines. Each machine can have unique COM port, baud rate, and numerous other properties. The Editor supports switchboxes, intelligent switchboxes, and the entire line of Predator DNC and Connect AKA FlexN hardware.
NOTE: The Predator CNC Editor can only communicate to one machine at a time and is not designed for simultaneous multitasking operations to multiple machines. If this is desired, upgrade to Predator DNC, which is designed to support machines simultaneously.
About Predator CNC Editor:
Hundreds of features to improve day-to-day CNC machine tool productivity. Dozens of CNC intelligent editing commands make changes to your CNC program quickly & easily. Edit confidently with the ability to undo & redo all changes. Microsoft Word-compatible menus, toolbar, & shortcut keys make these systems easy to learn with basic CNC communications. Also, Windows 10 O/S is supported!
- The most popular 32-bit CNC code editor available on the market
- Includes hundreds of features, yet is extremely easy to use
- File Compare, Backplot Simulation, and CNC communication included
- Improve day-to-day productivity of your CNC machine tools
- The ideal choice for a small job shop, or the largest manufacturer
About Predator DNC Software:
- Network all CNCs, EDMs, PLCs, & Robots with singular DNC package
- Eliminates walking time to/from CNC control & PC
- Major CNC protocols supported: Mazatrol (CMT), Xmodem, Okuma B, & more!
- Send, receive or drip-feed to 4000+ devices
- Drip-feed, upload & download Wirelessly, Wired, via Ethernet, & USB
- New features & protocols added frequently