Improve Productivity with USB to Haas in San Diego CA!
Do you want to upgrade your Haas CNC controller to improve your overall shop floor efficiency? With over 20 years in the business, Shop Floor Automations can help implement USB to Haas in San Diego CA to help increase the memory on your machine and drip feed large programs. Keep reading to learn more about the solutions for USB to Haas that we offer in San Diego CA.
Our Solutions for USB to Haas in San Diego CA
For those looking for USB to Haas in San Diego CA, we have a few different solutions for you to consider.
Portable USB Connect
- Portable aluminum enclosure
- Drip-feed with single button repeat operation
- Mid-tape start with search function
- Connects via RS232 serial port with 4 line LCD display
- Eliminates the need for expensive memory upgrades
Pendant USB Connect
- All Portable USB features, but with pendant mount
- A great solution for smaller shops with fewer machines
- Easy to install on any CNC
- We also carry Switchbox & Mazak specific models
Haas Floppy Drive Connect
- Plugs into the floppy power connector
- Plugs into the existing ribbon cable
- Support Haas Mills, Lathes, Tool Room Models
- Eliminate floppy disk problems and sourcing issues
- Save programs to any brand USB drive and load from our device into CNC
If you want to learn more about USB to Haas in San Diego CA, contact us today!
Let Shop Floor Automations Can Install USB to Haas in San Diego CA
At Shop Floor Automations, we’ve implemented USB to Haas in facilities throughout California and Texas. We’re happy to help install our Haas solutions, which is less costly than a Haas CNC motherboard upgrade with the same benefits. Contact us at (619) 461-4000 to learn more or request service!
If you are looking to implement USB to Haas in your San Diego CA facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.