Improve Productivity with USB to Haas in San Bernardino CA!
Our USB to Haas solutions are easy to install, easy to use by your machinist, and can increase the memory on your machine with a DNC option. When it comes to USB to Haas in San Bernardino CA, there’s no one you should call aside from Shop Floor Automations. With decades of experience, you can trust us to help you choose and implement the right USB to Haas solution.
Our Solutions for USB to Haas in San Bernardino CA
We offer a variety of USB to Haas solutions in San Bernardino CA, including:
Portable USB Connect
- Portable aluminum enclosure
- Drip-feed with single button repeat operation
- Mid-tape start with search function
- Connects via RS232 serial port with 4 line LCD display
- Eliminates the need for expensive memory upgrades
Pendant USB Connect
- All Portable USB features, but with pendant mount
- A great solution for smaller shops with fewer machines
- Easy to install on any CNC
- We also carry Switchbox & Mazak specific models
Haas Floppy Drive Connect
- Plugs into the floppy power connector
- Plugs into the existing ribbon cable
- Support Haas Mills, Lathes, Tool Room Models
- Eliminate floppy disk problems and sourcing issues
- Save programs to any brand USB drive and load from our device into CNC
If you’re interested in learning which USB to Haas solution is right for your shop floor, contact Shop Floor Automations for assistance!
Let Shop Floor Automations Can Install USB to Haas in San Bernardino CA
At Shop Floor Automations, we have years of experience when it comes to USB to Haas in San Bernardino CA. Whether you’re looking to implement USB Connect or a Haas Floppy Emulator, our experienced team can help. Contact us today to learn more or request service.
If you are looking to implement USB to Haas in your San Bernardino CA facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.