Implement USB to CNC in Riverside CA!
The USB Connect series for USB CNC solutions can not only eliminate old technology on your CNC machines but also increase program storage at the machine level. At Shop Floor Automations, we can help with USB to CNC in Riverside CA. We have decades of experience and would be happy to assist with implementing USB to CNC in Riverside CA.
Specs for USB to CNC in Riverside CA
The USB Connect Pendant Model comes with all of the components required for install and features the following specs:
- Protocols: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if the CNC has that function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
- Includes 4 Line Display.
- Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
- No special software required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC machine
- Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart
- DNC transfer box standalone solution
- 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
- Optional FANUC Power cable can be used for FANUC controls and AC Power Supply can be purchased for the unit.
- Also supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
To learn more about USB Connect Pendant Model or request help with USB to CNC in Riverside CA, contact Shop Floor Automations!
Shop Floor Automations Can Help With USB to CNC in Riverside CA
Shop Floor Automations has everything necessary to help you with USB to CNC in Riverside CA. Whether you’re looking at the USB Connect Pendant Model, Portable USB Connect or Floppy Drive Emulator, we can help. contact us today to request services or learn more about our capabilities in regards to USB to CNC in Riverside CA.
If you are looking to utilize Predator software in your Riverside CA facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.