Improve Productivity with USB to Haas in Pasadena CA!
At Shop Floor Automations we pride ourselves on improving our clients’ shop floor efficiencies and our USB to Haas solutions are no exception. From a Haas Floppy Emulator to the rugged, portable USB Connect, we can implement USB to Haas in Pasadena CA at your facility!
Our Solutions for USB to Haas in Pasadena CA
We offer a variety of quality USB to Haas solutions in Pasadena CA, including:
Portable USB Connect
- Portable aluminum enclosure
- Drip-feed with single button repeat operation
- Mid-tape start with search function
- Connects via RS232 serial port with 4 line LCD display
- Eliminates the need for expensive memory upgrades
Pendant USB Connect
- All Portable USB features, but with pendant mount
- A great solution for smaller shops with fewer machines
- Easy to install on any CNC
- We also carry Switchbox & Mazak specific models
Haas Floppy Drive Connect
- Plugs into the floppy power connector
- Plugs into the existing ribbon cable
- Support Haas Mills, Lathes, Tool Room Models
- Eliminate floppy disk problems and sourcing issues
- Save programs to any brand USB drive and load from our device into CNC
Every shop floor has different needs, which is why you should call Shop Floor Automations at (619) 461-4000 to discuss which model is best for your equipment.
Let Shop Floor Automations Can Install USB to Haas in Pasadena CA
Whether you’re interested in our Haas Floppy Emulator or USB Pendant Connect, Shop Floor Automations has the solutions you need for USB to Haas in Pasadena CA. We’ve helped automate thousands of machines throughout California and Texas and would be happy to help update your Haas equipment as well. Give us a call today to request a quote!
If you are looking to implement USB to Haas in your Pasadena CA facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.