Implement USB to CNC in Los Angeles CA!
If you want to bring your machines into the new age of technology, USB Connect can help. From adding USB ports to your machines to eliminating the need for outdated floppy drives, USB Connect lets you store large part programs, drip-feed to CNCs, and eliminate the need for expensive memory upgrades. For help installing USB Connect for USB to CNC in Los Angeles CA, contact Shop Floor Automations.
Specs for USB to CNC in Los Angeles CA
At Shop Floor Automations, we install a USB Connect Pendant Model with the following specs:
- Protocols: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if the CNC has that function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
- Includes 4 Line Display.
- Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
- No special software required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC machine
- Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart
- DNC transfer box standalone solution
- 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
- Optional FANUC Power cable can be used for FANUC controls and AC Power Supply can be purchased for the unit.
- Also supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
If you are interested in learning more about USB to CNC in Los Angeles, contact Shop Floor Automations today.
Shop Floor Automations Can Help With USB to CNC in Los Angeles CA
At Shop Floor Automations we know the importance of installing USB to CNC in Los Angeles CA. With USB Connect, you can load and save programs from CNC memory and drip feed to almost any CNC machine. When it comes to installing USB to CNC in Los Angeles CA, Shop Floor Automations is a company you can trust to get the job done.
If you are looking to utilize Predator software in your Los Angeles CA facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.