Implement USB to CNC in Irvine CA!
By installing USB to CNC in Irvine CA, you can bring your shop floor into the new technological era. Not only does USB Connect allow you to save part programs and drip-feed to CNCs, but it also eliminates the need for costly memory upgrades. For help installing USB to CNC in Irvine CA, contact Shop Floor Automations.
Specs for USB to CNC in Irvine CA
While there are many options for USB to CNC in Irvine CA, at Shop Floor Automations, our premier model is the USB Connect Pendant Model that features the following specs:
- Protocols: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if the CNC has that function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
- Includes 4 Line Display.
- Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
- No special software required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC machine
- Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart
- DNC transfer box standalone solution
- 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
- Optional FANUC Power cable can be used for FANUC controls and AC Power Supply can be purchased for the unit.
- Also supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
To learn more about USB to CNC in Irvine and see if it’s right for your shop floor, contact Shop Floor Automations today.
Shop Floor Automations Can Help With USB to CNC in Irvine CA
At Shop Floor Automations, we’ve installed USB Connect on countless machines and would love to help do the same for you. With USB to CNC in Irvine CA, you can modernize your shop floor and help improve your overall shop floor efficiency. To learn more or request services, contact us today!
If you are looking to utilize Predator software in your Irvine CA facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.