Improve Productivity with OEE Software in Irvine CA!
OEE is the measure of how well a manufacturing operation or equipment is utilized. It is a key metric in manufacturing, but many facilities aren’t able to record and analyze this metric efficiently because they lack OEE software. Thankfully, when it comes to OEE software in Irvine CA, Shop Floor Automations has you covered!
Shop Floor Automations Offers Various Options for OEE Software
At Shop Floor Automations, we offer a variety of OEE software in Irvine CA. Our top-quality OEE software options include:
- On-Premise or Cloud Based
- Starts at $45 per machine, per month, via Cloud
- We house the servers – you provide the data!
- Real-time data from any CNC control/equipment, regardless of machine age
- Unlimited number of reporting and charting licenses
- View & report on your data results from anywhere
- Track multiple types of cycle time
- Monitor 1 to 4k CNC Machines
- Over 30k Reports & Charts
- Automatic & Manual shop floor data collection
- Real-time machine, job & part dashboards
- Track cycle time, idle, setup, teardown, downtime, & more
- Multiple plant support metrics
- Integrate with Touch HMI to replace proprietary hardware
- Open, royalty-free, universal factory floor protocol
- Collects data from adapter(s)
- Responds to client software requests for data
If you want to learn more about our OEE software in Irvine CA, give us a call today and we’ll be happy to discuss your options.
Let Shop Floor Automations Install Your OEE Software Today
At Shop Floor Automations, we pride ourselves on installing OEE software in Irvine CA. We have decades of experience helping other shops improve their productivity and efficiency and we would be happy to do the same for you. If you are interested in installing OEE software in Irvine CA, contact our team today!
If you are looking to implement OEE software in your Irvine CA facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.