Implement USB to CNC in Houston TX!
USB to CNC is a great way to not only modernize your shop machines but to also increase your overall shop floor efficiency. There are plenty of models to choose from when it comes to USB to CNC in Houston TX, but Shop Floor Automations has the experience to help with them all. Not only can we help you choose the right USB to CNC models but we can also help you install them.
Specs for USB to CNC in Houston TX
At Shop Floor Automations, we assist with numerous USB to CNC models. Our top model, The USB Connect Pendant Model, features the following specs:
- Protocols: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if the CNC has that function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
- Includes 4 Line Display.
- Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
- No special software required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC machine
- Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart
- DNC transfer box standalone solution
- 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
- Optional FANUC Power cable can be used for FANUC controls and AC Power Supply can be purchased for the unit.
- Also supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
Contact Shop Floor Automations today if you need help implementing USB to CNC in Houston TX!
Shop Floor Automations Can Help With USB to CNC in Houston TX
If you want to implement USB to CNC in Houston TX, contact Shop Floor Automations today. Over the past two decades, we’ve automated thousands of machines and helped countless clients improve their overall shop floor efficiencies. Contact us today to request assistance installing USB to CNC in Houston TX!
If you are looking to utilize Predator software in your Houston TX facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.