Implement USB to CNC in Fort Worth TX!
USB Connect is a great way to modernize your shop floor and increase communication between your equipment. As far as implementing USB to CNC in Fort Worth TX, Shop Floor Automations is a great partner to choose. We have decades of experience and can help you choose the right USB to CNC option.
Specs for USB to CNC in Fort Worth TX
Our USB Connect Pendant Model is easy to install and comes with all the components necessary to install. This premier model features the following specs:
- Protocols: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if the CNC has that function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
- Includes 4 Line Display.
- Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
- No special software required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC machine
- Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart
- DNC transfer box standalone solution
- 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
- Optional FANUC Power cable can be used for FANUC controls and AC Power Supply can be purchased for the unit.
- Also supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
Contact Shop Floor Automations today for help implementing USB to CNC in Fort Worth TX.
Shop Floor Automations Can Help With USB to CNC in Fort Worth TX
If you want to take advantage of all the benefits that USB to CNC has to offer, contact Shop Floor Automations. We have over 20 years of experience implementing USB to CNC in Fort Worth TX and would be happy to add you to our list of success stories. Reach out to us today to learn more or request services.
If you are looking to utilize Predator software in your Fort Worth TX facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.