Implement USB to CNC in Dallas TX!
When it comes to implementing USB to CNC in Dallas TX there are numerous options. At Shop Floor Automations, we can assist with the installation of USB Connect, Floppy Drive Emulator, and more. With decades of experience, you can trust Shop Floor Automations when it comes to selecting and installing USB to CNC in Dallas TX.
Specs for USB to CNC in Dallas TX
There are numerous USB Connect options, but the Pendant Model is the premier version. Not only is it easy to install but it also comes with all the components necessary to install. The USB Connect Pendant Model features the following specs:
- Protocols: Xon/Xoff, software handshaking, RTS/CTS hardware handshaking & X-modem
- Supports drip-feed for the above Protocols (if the CNC has that function active)
- Baud Rates: 1200 – 115,200 supported
- Configurable Data/Parity/Stop Bits
- Includes 4 Line Display.
- Includes Thumb Drive (can use any brand/size)
- No special software required
- Connects to the RS232 serial port on your CNC machine
- Configurable Line Delay & EOB CR/LF
- Mid-tape restart
- DNC transfer box standalone solution
- 1 Year Warranty with free phone Support for device
- Quick Setup Guide & Complete Operation Manual
- Optional FANUC Power cable can be used for FANUC controls and AC Power Supply can be purchased for the unit.
- Also supports Fadal X-modem/Fadal file transfers and Haas X-modem
Contact Shop Floor Automations today if you need help implementing USB to CNC in Dallas TX or want to learn more about USB Connect models.
Shop Floor Automations Can Help With USB to CNC in Dallas TX
When it comes to selecting and installing the right USB to CNC model, Shop Floor Automations can help. We have decades of experience and have automated thousands of machines. When it comes to USB to CNC in Dallas TX, there’s no one better for the job than Shop Floor Automations.
If you are looking to utilize Predator software in your Dallas TX facility, contact us today!
Toll-Free: (877) 611 – 5825
Local CA: (619) 461 – 4000
Fax: (619) 461 – 5918
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please note that we offer 24-hour support for customers on an active contract through the web call back support form.