Free Machine Monitoring Info
What is machine monitoring?
Many people who work in manufacturing want machine data collection software information. Real-time machine data has become a hot topic, with the introduction of IIoT (industrial internet of things) and Industry 4.0 in this field.
What exactly can be monitored? What type of machinery works with machine monitoring? What are the advantages of using Cloud-based monitoring versus on-premise software?
Also known by: machine data collection, CNC data collection, machine utilization monitoring, CNC machine monitoring, machine downtime alerts, and OEE monitoring.
Benefits of machine monitoring are:
- Elevating shop floor productivity
- Increase OEE & reduce machine downtime
- Achieving the goal of lean manufacturing
- Elevate machine capacity/potential
- Taking on lights-out manufacturing
- Increasing workers safety
- OEE metric data for production meetings
- Better decision making for the shop floor
Who can benefit from using machine data collection:
- CNC machine shops
- Fabrication shops
- Anyone with a management role in MFG
- Machinists and Programmers
- Operators of mills, lathes, EDMs, waterjets & more
What machine monitoring can work with:
- Legacy machines
- New machines
- Protocols: MTConnect, Fanuc FOCAS & OPC UA
- Integration with ERP, MRP & MES software
- Integration with CAD/CAM software
- Integration with CMMS/plant maintenance software
Quality is not an act.
It is a habit.
Shop Floor Automations has been providing machine monitoring solutions for manufacturers for over a decade. Give us a call at (877) 611-5825 or fill out a contact form.