How do I do a permanent code install for the codes and SIM that I received from Predator?
Predator Permanent Code Installation
- Login to Windows with Admin Rights
- Install the latest version of”Sentinel Protection Installer”
- When install is complete, attach the SIM to the parallel port or a USB port on the PC
- Launch Predator DNC Administrator (Start > Programs > Predator DNC xx (Version) -> Predator DNC xx (Version) Administrator)
- If a pxp file loads, go to “Command > Cancel All”, and press “Yes”
- Go to “Options > Upgrade”
- Type in the information from the software envelope and Press OK
- The software should now be validated and ready to use.
- If you get a “SIM Wrapper 5 (0)” error, then double check the SIM to make sure it is attached, and try again.
- If the problem persists, reinstall the Sentinel drivers from step 4.
- If the problem persists after driver installation, download and run SIM Tester
- Install and launch the sentdoc.exe file
- Leave “SuperPro” checked, uncheck “Pro”, “CPlus”, “Scribe”
- Press “Find Keys”
- A dialog box will state “No keys found” or “[N] Sentinal SuperPro(s) detected” (where N is the number of keys found)
- If you get a “Sim Wrapper 5 (####)” error, where #### is a 4 digit number, then re-enter the codes, and try again. It was most likely a typo in the codes.
If problems persist, please call Shop Floor Automations at (619) 461-4000 for technical support.
We are proud to be the top reseller of Predator Software many years running and we are determined to continue this streak for the years to come!
“There is something happening with our business, knowing our customers are our biggest fans, referring new business to us, “ Greg Mercurio, President of Shop Floor Automations, says. “We have close relationships with our customers, CAD/CAM partners, machine tool distributors, and other ERP/MRP that believe in our sales, service, and support staff. They know SFA will take care of them and recommend Predator as the best solution.”