Become an early adopter of new technology on your shop floor. The Wi-Fi USB Connect is what you have been waiting for! Wireless USB to CNC solution.
WHAT IT IS:
- Wireless USB solution for the manufacturing shop floor
- Emulates a USB stick, allowing you to share data from PCs to your machines
- No drivers required – after a quick web configuration, plug it in and it is ready
- Easy and affordable shop floor upgrade
- Data can be stored on a remote PC, or locally in the device’s memory, with the device itself providing up to 128 MB of storage
- Floppy drive emulators and CNC machines with a USB port can now have wireless abilities! You will also have different transfer modes to customize your storage solutions.
- Set Wi-Fi USB Connect to rename, move, or delete files after transfer
- Data sources include network shares, FTP, email, SMB, cloud services, etc.
- Click the brochure to your right for a larger view!
- Machinists will see the files at their machine on the USB as soon as they are added to shared folder
- Machinists will not need to walk to programmer or find them to get needed answers
- A wireless connection to the shared folder will eliminate cabling costs/needs for control
More info coming soon on our Wi-Fi USB Connect product – a wireless USB solution! Check out the flyer below:
More about Shop Floor Automations from our “About us” Page:
The founders of SFA have many years of experience providing effective solutions to manufacturers large and small from coast to coast. Their expertise in designing and implementing DNC and Shop Floor Networks allows them to take the best hardware and software products to the next level. That level is a fully implemented, turnkey solution tailored specifically for a customer’s requirements and environments.
Shop Floor Automations is appropriately positioned to provide our customers with a complete technology environment. Customers are not looking for products so much as they are seeking solutions to their business problems. Our total solution approach for manufacturing customers provides hardware and software packages, installation and support services, and expert consultation where required. Our principal goal is to help customers save time and make money.
Thank you for taking a moment to learn more about us! Sales Contact Form | 24 Hour Support Contact Form | Join Our Email List | Find us on Social Media
Click the document for more on the WiFi USB Connect from Shop Floor Automations.
Delivery and Returns Information
- Most products are stock items and can ship same day if the order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes, and broker fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our only shipping carrier, and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage - usually in the form of digital photographs - is required to confirm a damage claim.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for a credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to Shop Floor Automations. An RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused, or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be considered as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without a restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility for all shipping costs.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations. Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to the customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.