The Pendant mount USB Mazak Connect model controller is for all CNC’s, including Mazatrol (CMT). Includes 2GB USB Flash Drive, panel mount USB connector / water proof cap, display, USB cable, & power cable. Powers by 7-28vDC from CNC.
Note* All manuals for this product are on USB Stick that comes with this order
The USB Connect device acts as an interface between commercially available USB flash memory and any CNC control with an available RS232 port. Machine tool files can be sent from CNC memory to the USB key, USB key to CNC memory or drip-fed (DNC) from the USB key. Flexible DNC firmware is built into the USB CONNECT unit allowing connection to just about any machine tool CNC control. The pendant mount USB controller kit contains all the necessary hardware to integrate a universal display onto a CNC machine tool pendant.
The controller is DIN rail mountable inside the pendant or can be reverse mounted on the display. The USB Connect integral DNC software eliminates having to place a computer with DNC software in a machine shop environment where it can get damaged. Many job shops try to avoid this and place their PC’s in a safer location. Doing so, however, increases the risk of communication errors and can force many operators to run at lower baud rates due to long cable runs. Positioning the USB Connect controller close to the control allows the machine to run at its maximum baud rate and eliminates an operator from having to run back and forth from PC to machine to begin machine operation.
Drip-feed large files from your memory device or DNC. Fact: you do not need a CNC software or hardware update in order to use this device! Visit the main USB Connect Pendant product page for more tech specs, or call our Sales department at (877) 611-5825
- Mid-tape start with search function
- Insert preparatory data prior to DNC operation
- Tape input for file loading into CNC memory
- Punch CNC memory file to USB key
- Baud rate configurable
- Data bit, parity and stop bit configurable
- Hardware and software flow control
- End of block character control
- Optional end of block delay
- Start of transmission character
- End of transmission character
- 4 line LCD display with adjustable backlight for easy viewing
- Rugged aluminum enclosure
- Industrial rated keypad and display
Click either “Brochure” to learn more about the Portable and the Pendant USB Connect.
Delivery and Returns Information
- Most products are stock items and can ship same day if the order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes, and broker fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our only shipping carrier, and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage - usually in the form of digital photographs - is required to confirm a damage claim.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for a credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to Shop Floor Automations. An RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused, or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be considered as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without a restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility for all shipping costs.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations. Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to the customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.