Why use Predator PDM – Document Control PDM?
- Manufacturing-driven document management
- Best practice workflow
- Multiple vaults with secure viewing
- Unlimited number of documents
- Users, groups and 140 permissions
- Open API and database architecture
- Paperless shop floor clients
- Includes Microsoft Office Viewers
- Includes Adobe Reader
- Includes Solidworks eDrawings
- Integrates with Predator DNC
- Integrates with Predator Virtual CNC
- Integrates with Predator CNC Editor
- Integrates with Predator MDC
- Integrates with Predator Tracker
- Use your existing ERP and MES bar-coded paperwork
- Upgrade to Predator SFC
Best practice workflow
Predator PDM includes best practice workflow wizards for release, unrelease, revise, rollback, check-in and checkout. Every wizard honors user and group permissions and includes ISO 9000-style history.
Open API and database architecture
Integrate your ERP and MES system with Predator PDM’s open APIs (application programming interface) with 300+ methods all fully documented. Develop ERP and shop floor validation, flow part and job numbers from ERP directly into Predator; numerous other automation projects can be completed with C#, C++, VB.Net, VB6, VB script, Windows Script, Delphi and other compatible programming languages. Predator PDM is based on an open architecture client/server database standard. Select from Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
Integrates with Predator DNC
Machinists using Predator PDM can download released CNC programs to their CNC machines using Predator DNC with a single click.
Integrates with Predator Virtual CNC
CNC programmers using Predator PDM can verify CNC programs with full 3D machine simulation using Predator Virtual CNC with a single click.
Integrates with Predator CNC Editor
CNC programmers using Predator PDM can revise, compare and backplot their CNC programs with the Predator CNC Editor with a single click.
Integrates with Predator MDC
Machinists using Predator PDM can initiate manual data collection events such as a job start, part start, operation start, setup start, etc. with Predator MDC with a single click.
Integrates with Predator Tracker
Machinists using Predator PDM can view tools, cutters, inserts and gages with Predator Tracker with a single click.
· Windows 10 (Requires v11)
· Windows 2012 Server
· Windows 8
· Windows 7
· Windows 2008 Server
· Windows Vista
· Windows 2003 Server
· Windows XP
While the upcoming v11 of Predator will be the most compatible version to use with Windows 10, we can still help! Contact Support for further information.
Got a question for us about Predator PDM? Visit our FAQ section or Contact Support!
Click “Read Me” to see Predator PDM release dates and click “Brochure” for info on Predator PDM
Delivery and Returns Information
- Most products are stock items and can ship same day if the order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes, and broker fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our only shipping carrier, and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage - usually in the form of digital photographs - is required to confirm a damage claim.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for a credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to Shop Floor Automations. An RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused, or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be considered as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without a restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility for all shipping costs.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations. Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to the customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.