Why use Predator CNC Editor?
- CNC Intelligent Editing with Undo and Redo
- Unlimited File Size
- File Compare
- DNC send, receive, and drip-feed
- 3D Backplotting and Verification
- CNC Templates
CNC Intelligent Editing with Undo and Redo
Dozens of CNC intelligent editing commands make changes to your CNC program quickly and easily. Edit confidently with the ability to undo and redo all changes. Microsoft® Word compatible menus, toolbar, and shortcut keys make Predator CNC Editor easy to learn.
Unlimited File Size
The Predator CNC Editor supports up to 64 Megs of code per CNC program. In addition, editing multiple CNC programs at the same time is supported, with the ability to cut, copy, and paste between them.
The Predator CNC Editor includes a side-by-side file compare, which identifies each G-code and M-code difference and fixes them with a single click of the mouse. A summary report and numerous options to ignore spaces, blank lines, leader/trailer, feed rates, spindle speeds, and tool changes simplify the process of integrating shop floor edits with a master CNC program.
DNC Send, Receive and Drip-feed to CNC machines
Send, receive, and drip-feed to one machine at a time, via switchbox or direct connection to any compatible CNC machine. Works in the background even while other software applications are running. Should a tool break, an easy to use DNC Restart command automatically re-creates the CNC program from any point.
NOTE: An upgrade to our full Predator DNC product provides support for DNC networking of multiple CNC machines at the same time.
3D Backplotting & Verification of CNC Code
Graphically verify CNC code by quickly backplotting a wire frame model of any CNC program in a true 3D environment. Supports 2, 3 and 4 axis mills, routers, water jets, lasers, and lathes. Within the graphics window, eight predefined views, zoom in, zoom out, pan and fit commands provide complete control of the process. Copy the backplot or 3D animation to the clipboard and quickly add graphics to your setup sheets.
Predator Editor CNC Templates add intelligence by offering the user a tool by remembering all the CNC control details. Predator CNC Editor includes a library of 20 sample CNC templates. Each CNC template is completely configurable for serial settings and machine type information.
Want in-depth info on CNC Editor, or want an Account Executive to contact you? Click here
Choose from four editions
- Predator CNC Editor Light – FREE! Edition
- Predator CNC Editor Express
- Predator CNC Editor
- Predator CNC Editor Enterprise
What is included?
Our web price includes the following:
- Predator CNC Editor software
- 30 days Technical Support
- Two hours of 1 on 1 Training via the web with a dedicated instructor
· Windows 10 (v11 and newer only)
· Windows 2012 Server
· Windows 8
· Windows 7
· Windows 2008 Server
· Windows Vista
· Windows 2003 Server
· Windows XP
Wondering about the differences between CNC Editor Light, Express & the Full package? Click here to see our quick CNC Editor Feature Grid!
While the upcoming v11 of Predator will be the most compatible version to use with Windows 10, we can still help! Contact Support for further information.
Have a specific Predator CNC question? Visit our FAQ section or Contact Support!
Delivery and Returns Information
- Most products are stock items and can ship same day if the order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes, and broker fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our only shipping carrier, and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage - usually in the form of digital photographs - is required to confirm a damage claim.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for a credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to Shop Floor Automations. An RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused, or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be considered as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without a restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility for all shipping costs.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations. Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to the customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.