Introducing, the Multi Connect:
How will this machine benefit your machine shop? The Multi Connect will enable machine monitoring for data collection purposes crucial to avoiding downtime. We can help you, with this device, find hidden inefficiencies, increase cycle time, send you email notifications, and give you an easy to view visibility dashboard. This compact and easy to mount device has abilities, and a price, that will make you look twice!
Multi Connect News
The Multi Connect has been featured in quite a few manufacturing publications, including Modern Machine Shop! Click the button to learn more.
Some other facts we can tell you is that there is native MTConnect protocol control, it will be supported under numerous Windows versions, the input capacity is 8 digital inputs/4 digital outputs, and the serial ports are surge protected. You’ll have to wait for more info for IMTS 2016, so we look forward to seeing you at our booth, as well as seeing your reactions on social media!
If you combine this device with DNC, you also get additional benefits. Want revision control, simultaneous communication, drip-feed functionality, and RS232 or Ethernet Interface Capabilities? We can assist you in making the most out of this device, so request information today!
The device was unveiled at IMTS 2016 Chicago at Booth E-3240. See it for yourself in our YouTube Marketing Video from the event!
Click “Download” to learn more about the Multi Connect from Shop Floor Automations.
Delivery and Returns Information
- Most products are stock items and can ship same day if the order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes, and broker fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our only shipping carrier, and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage - usually in the form of digital photographs - is required to confirm a damage claim.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for a credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to Shop Floor Automations. An RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused, or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be considered as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without a restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility for all shipping costs.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations. Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to the customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.