The Fanuc Honda Micro Cable attaches to your FANUC-based CNC machine control and provides full RS-232 serial I/O support to the system. Examples of FANUC-based controls include Mori-Seiki, Doosan, OKK, Toyoda, and FANUC-branded controls.
The Honda Micro cable is capable of employing all baud rates and modes of handshaking offered on the machine, and forwards the 24v DC power from Pin 25 through to the serial device, so the cable may be used in lieu of a 24v DC power supply. The Honda Micro cable can be connected via the JD5A/JD5B or JD36A/JD36B ports inside your machine control cabinet or inside the control pendant, depending on your CNC.
The Honda Micro cable can be connected via the JD5A/JD5B or JD36A/JD36B ports inside your machine control cabinet or inside the control pendant, depending on your CNC.
You can also check out the USB CNC FANUC Power Cable click here
For a list of our RS232 Serial Cables compatibility, click here.
More about our custom cabling via our YouTube transcriptions page:
One of the challenges our customers face is how to link their machine tools, and we’ve seen all types of solutions out there from Cat 5 Cables to your standard telephone cable, but it is critical that you use the right solution when trying to deliver a file to the machine. That entails the RS232 cable.
So, what I have here is a cable that we pre-make in our offices and this allows us to deliver the best solution It’s an 8 wire conductor, it’s triple shielded & it’s pre-terminated for ease of use! Essentially, you tell us what type of connector you have on the PC side, what type of CNC control, and we have predefined adapters that allow you to easily connect to your machine control. Simply call us up & say “I need 25, 50, 75” up to 300 feet, and we can provide you with that solution.
Here are our Top 3 FAQ questions that are specific to FANUC products:
What models of controls are supported by FANUC FOCAS?
What is an MTConnect adapter?
Can I monitor machine overrides?
Want to read more FAQs on this and other products? Click here!
Delivery and Returns Information
- Most products are stock items and can ship same day if the order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes, and broker fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our only shipping carrier, and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage - usually in the form of digital photographs - is required to confirm a damage claim.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for a credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to Shop Floor Automations. An RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused, or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be considered as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without a restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility for all shipping costs.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations. Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to the customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.