XYZPro32 EditPlus has been designed and developed with great precision and care. XYZPro is not only user-friendly, but created with the machine shop in mind. This extremely versatile but easy to use package creates an environment that allows for less error and greater efficiency. This software is designed to simplify your work and improve your productivity.
Drag & Drop your files to and from XYZPRO32 EditPlus
- Manage large CNC files up to 64 megabytes without adding RAM
- Edit multiple CNC files at the same time
- Virtually unlimited undo levels
- File management database to help you keep track of your CNC files
- Read in a 40MB file in less than 1 minute on a Pentium-III
- Online help & help tips
Many Shop Math utilities built in
- Calculate triangles
- Drill point depths
- Convert polygons
- Custom and user-definable charts
Create Style Sheets to configure your editing sessions to all your machines
- Mass editing of your files or portions of files
- Sequencing, resequencing and unsequencing of files
- Perform math to code, such as changing all your feed rates by 10%
Mirror imaging of any axis in your code
- Adjust code spacing to improve readability
- Create line, arc, and bolt circle patterns automatically
Search and Replace
- Set bookmarks in your code for fast and easy navigation while editing
- Background processing enables work in other applications while performing large tasks
- Fast file saving, loading and navigating
Simply the industry’s fastest and most flexible wire-frame backplotter available.
Verification of your CNC code, before you put it on your lathe or milling machine
- Single stepping forward and backward through your code
- Spot errors on screen instead of on metal
Super fast plotting of your code
- Plot over 90,000 lines of code per minute on a Pentium-III
Setup style sheets to work with a variety of machine tool control styles
- Positioning and informational display while you plot
- Plot subroutines fast and easy
- Plot many auto-cycle routines of manufacturer’s controls
- Plot in background, while you work on other projects
Setup tools, offsets & cutter compensation
- Accurate visual representation of your parts
- Plot the whole file or just portions of it
Have a specific question about EditPlus? Visit our FAQ section or Contact our Support team!
Delivery and Returns Information
- Most products are stock items and can ship same day if the order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes, and broker fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our only shipping carrier, and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage - usually in the form of digital photographs - is required to confirm a damage claim.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for a credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to Shop Floor Automations. An RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused, or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be considered as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without a restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility for all shipping costs.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations. Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to the customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.