eXtremeDNC debuted in 1996 as the first 32-bit, multi-threaded, multi-tasking, and open-architecture application for the DNC market. The application was written for Windows NT 3.5 (“C” language) to ensure future compatibility, reliability, and seamless operation for all Windows-based operating systems and respective network environments. In 2010, the software was updated to support newer operating systems as well as wireless and wired Ethernet serial hardware.
Want more info, but you’re not ready to request a quote? Sign up for a DNC Software webinar!
1023 COMM. PORTS
- Communicate with up to 1,023 CNC controls from a single computer
- Simultaneous drip-feeding and bi-directional communication with all CNCs
EES™ EASY EXPLORER SYSTEM
- Heads-up view of the entire local, mapped or network drive
- Copy, move, delete NC/files directly from within eXtremeDNC DNC
- Drag & drop features ease usage
- Unlimited search paths per control provide absolute control of every CNC
SSA™ SERVER SMART ARCHITECTURE
- Maintain NC/file transmission at all times
- NC/file transmission during file server failure
- NC/file transmission during loss of file server network connection
NO MODULES OR OBJECTS
- Print to any station from any client or server
- Automatic email notification of CNC status
- Auto-Rename™ & Auto-Tag™ NC/files to facilitate standardization
- Integrate and control system from third-party software applications
- Schedule processes
- Configure databases
- Provide on-demand and interactive commands
OAS™ OPEN ARCHITECTURE SYSTEM
- eXtremeDNC is an open system; it’s NOT modular- or object-driven
- All necessary communication protocols are included in eXtremeDNC
- Object-based or modular purchases like printing or email notification are unnecessary
- View virtually all graphical manufacturing files on demand with eXtremeDNC
- Graphical applications support such as Adobe Acrobat and AutoView
SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY AND FEATURE RICH SOLUTION
- Supported by Windows XP, Vista Windows 7, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, & Windows 10
- Server operating systems supported Windows 2003, 2008R2
- 32- and 64-bit platforms are included in all the above
- New support for Ethernet-based CNCs – FTP and mapped drives
- Support for Moxa, Digi, Comtrol and many others
Have a specific question about this product? Visit our FAQ section or Contact Support!
Download our free 30 day trial
Delivery and Returns Information
- Most products are stock items and can ship same day if the order is received before 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time.
- For large quantity orders, please contact our sales staff for availability and delivery schedule estimation.
- All orders are shipped FOB San Diego. For international order, any duties, taxes, and broker fees are the sole responsibility of the recipient customer.
- UPS is our only shipping carrier, and other carriers will delay shipments. We will ship on your UPS Account if available. Please refer to UPS Website for terms and conditions and guarantee delivery times to your location.
Please inform our Customer Service department immediately if your merchandise arrives damaged. Retain all original packaging and shipping boxes. Proof of damage - usually in the form of digital photographs - is required to confirm a damage claim.
- Product returns in the original packaging condition within 30 days of purchase will qualify for a credit and is subject to a 15% restocking fee and less shipping charge. Shop Floor Automations is responsible for ground shipping charge to ship repaired or replaced units after receiving the failed unit back to the customer. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to Shop Floor Automations. An RMA number must be obtained before shipping back the returned unit.
- Any unauthorized item or Product will be refused, or the entire shipment may be refused.
- Open and licensed software is not returnable.
- Product failed and reported within 72 hours after receiving will be considered as a DOA product.
- The customer can request to purchase a new unit for replacement and to return the failed unit for credit without a restocking fee charge. It is the customer's responsibility for all shipping costs.
- Shop Floor Automations provides a 90-day warranty on all Products purchased from Shop Floor Automations unless otherwise stated. It is the Buyer's responsibility to directly receive the manufacturer's warranty service from the product manufacturer after the first one year.
- The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of Products from Shop Floor Automations. Shop Floor Automations shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any Products for which Shop Floor Automations has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- Shop Floor Automations does not warrant any Products that have been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage, alterations, modifications, additions, improvements, installation, or attachments. Removal of any serial number or warranty labels will also void such warranty of Product.
RMA Return Instructions
- Please contact Shop Floor Automations via phone or email to obtain an RMA approval.
- RMA number shall be issued by the Application Engineer and with an email sent to the customer. The RMA number is valid for 30 days.
- Please mark the RMA No. on every package to be returned. All returned merchandise must have this pre-assigned number. Otherwise, Shop Floor Automations has the right to refuse it.
- All static-sensitive parts must be packaged in an anti-static bag. Shop Floor Automations reserves the right to refuse RMA service and return the item(s) to the senders that do not follow this requirement.
- Ship your defective product prepaid in original packaging with a copy of the RMA email. All claims for incomplete, defective, and missing accessories or products must be made within 72 Hours once merchandise is received.
- You will receive an email stating when the RMA has been closed with notification of action taken.