Shop Floor Automations in Modern Machine Shop
See our latest Shop Floor Automations ad on eXtremeDNC in Modern Machine Shop featuring our own Tech, Joshua.
More info on SFA’s DNC Communication options:
Manage your CNC programs, machine parameters, & offsets. Enjoy a wide range of CNC communication options from your Predator PCs for drip-feeding, downloading, & bi-directional communication. Upload via parallel, RS232, RS422 Ethernet, & wireless Ethernet for thousands of CNC machines. With Microsoft Office® & Windows® Explorer-compatible user interface (Windows 10 O/S supported), use familiar features for drag & drop, cut, copy, paste, shortcut menus, object-based menus, toolbars, tool tips, & available online help.
Improve CNC revision control while using existing ERP & MES bar-coded paperwork. Eliminate time wasted walking back & forth between your CNC & PC with a Remote Request function. Consider a 32-Bit, Multi-thread, Multi-tasking, Open-Architecture DNC Software solution that works wired & wirelessly.
Simplify operations with one network for all of your CNC machines, Robots, PLCs, & part makers, grouped by building or cell.
Predator DNC Software™
- Network all CNCs, EDMs, PLCs, & Robots with singular DNC package
- Eliminates walking time to & from CNC control & PC
- Major CNC protocols, including Mazatrol (CMT), Okuma B & Xmodem, supported
- Send, receive or drip-feed to up to 4,096 devices
- Highly flexible interface options include wireless, wired, Ethernet, & USB
Ascendant eXtremeDNC Software™
- Simultaneously push/pull files to CNCs from PC/Remotely
- Reliable RS232 communication via Wireless & Wired
- Support for all major CNC protocols including Mazatrol, OkumaB, & more
- Self-Install & SFA install (Remote or Onsite) available
- Support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003/2008R2 – 32bit & 64 bit systems
- Originally written for Windows NT 3.5 (“C” Language) for future compatibility
Call (877) 611-5825 for more info!