Check out our ad on Plant Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) from Bigfoot in the June 2013 issue of Manufacturing News! See our ad by clicking here!
More about our Plant Maintenance options:
What is CMMS Software? Otherwise known as a “computerized maintenance management system”, a CMMS is a system used by maintenance departments to keep track of preventive & predictive maintenance-related tasks & asset history. Schedule PM’s, track repair costs, assign work orders, manage purchasing/inventory, & run trend analysis reports. In addition, you can manage spare parts inventories, track safety events, & manage OSHA required documents. Read more below.
Maintenance departments are often stretched very thin these days, so staying organized is essential. Get scalable CMMS configured for any size business & can even be accessed on a mobile app. Our CMMS system solution below means less unplanned downtime, minimizing operational costs, & optimizing your maintenance staff.
Bigfoot CMMS Software
- Organize, manage and track all your work orders
- Schedule preventive maintenance with ease
- Increase equipment life, performance and capacity utilization
- View equipment histories and performance information
- Make more informed capital expenditure decisions
WHY PROSPECTS BUY BIGFOOT CMMS
- Keep organized & reduce downtime – Automatic reminders prevent PMs from falling through the cracks, which reduces equipment downtime.
- Save time – Request form saves maintenance department one hour per day by not having to field or respond to calls or emails for non-emergency maintenance requests.
- Reporting – Identify what work has been done on equipment over time & what’s overdue.
- Analysis – See how much it costs to maintain a piece of equipment over time, when it’s down, & why.
- Bigfoot CMMS also recently released a native mobile app – they are one of a few CMMS providers that has a true app for smartphones & tablets today.