Why can’t I change any settings in Predator DNC? To make any changes in Predator DNC, you must open the program in “Administrator Mode”. Cancel any open connections, close the application, and then choose “Start” -> “All Programs” -> “Predator DNC Administrator”.
More info about Predator DNC:
Predator DNC is software designed for DNC communication. Network all of your CNCs, Robots, and PLC- based machines. Predator DNC manages your CNC programs, offsets, and parameters. It supports a broad range of CNC communications for drip-feeding, downloading, and uploading via parallel, RS232, RS422 Ethernet, and wireless Ethernet.
Not only will it manage your programs, but also your parameters and offsets. It supports everything you could possibly need when it comes to CNC communications, whether you’re uploading, downloading or drip-feeding via wireless, Ethernet, RS232, RS422, or parallel.
This software will:
- Network everything with one solution
- Drip-feed, upload and download all DNC programs
- Work through various methods including wireless and Ethernet
- Improve the revision control of your CNC program
- Streamline the processes between your CNC program and you
- Use all your existing MES and ERP paperwork
- Allow you to upgrade to Predator PDM and MDC when ready
- Automate methods for transfers using bar code readers and shop floor PCs
Predator DNC is one of the only programs that supports up to 4096 different machines. The downloading, uploading and drip-feeding is all possible at the same time, and CNCs can be grouped together quickly and easily with a Microsoft Windows Explorer interface