What is Predator MDC Client?
Predator MDC Client is designed for personnel and users that need to run MDC reports and charts centered on time and utilization. Users can also see real-time data on a dashboard.
Predator MDC creates a continuously up to date knowledge base of your manufacturing performance. It quantifies how well your machines, people, and parts are produced. Predator MDC can establish and compare continuous improvement results for lean manufacturing efforts. Predator MDC organizes your real-time data into actionable metrics for availability, quality, and performance. Metrics for specific machines or rolled up metrics for an entire department across multiple plants are available with a few mouse clicks. Refer to the following major features:
- Automatic and manual data collection
- 1 Network to monitor all your CNC machines, robots, PLCs and ATE test stands
- 15 Real-time Dashboards for digital signage
- Real-time Slideshows for digital signage
- Multiple plant support
- Unlimited number of data collection events
- 25,000+ Reports and Charts
- Real-Time OEE Dashboard, OEE Charts, and OEE Reports
- Supports Wireless, Ethernet, RS232, and Parallel I/O
- Open API and database architecture
- Includes Predator CNC Service
- Includes Predator MDC Executive
- Includes Predator MDC for DOS
- Includes Predator DNC for send, receive, and drip-feed
- Use your existing ERP and MES bar coded paperwork
- Upgrade to Predator SFC
- 250+ Online help topics
Predator MDC supports automatic, error-free, and unattended machine monitoring for events such as job start and end, set up start and end, cycle start and end, to name a few of the events that can be monitored. This type of data is collected automatically using software, hardware, custom macros and other methods without requiring operator training or input.
Predator MDC also supports manual monitoring of events that are initiated by machine operators such as machine login/offs, downtimes, and scrap reasons. Predator MDC can be used to manually collect data using several methods including Remote Request™, swiping bar codes, touchscreen PCs or standard PCs.
Predator MDC supports up to 4096 CNC machines, robots, PLCs, ATE Test Stands, band saws, dot peen markers and other equipment per PC for simultaneous cycle time, setup time, teardown time, downtimes with reasons, good parts, scrap parts with reasons and an unlimited number of user-defined events.
Keep score of your shop floor productivity with Predator MDC. Every second is tracked per machine, job, part, operation, shift, and person. Real-time dashboards display current machine, part, job, operation and personnel status. Multiple engineers, supervisors, and managers can view the dashboard from any networked PC. Leverage the power of the Internet and VPN from anywhere in the world to see the status of your shop floor.