Does the Predator CNC Editor support Remote Request?
No, CNC Editor does not support Remote Request. Remote Request eliminates walking back and forth and allows operators to request files from the CNC control.
If this is desired, upgrade to Predator DNC software, which is designed to support Remote Request for up to 1024 machines simultaneously.
More info about DNC software:
- Network everything with one solution
- Drip-feed, upload and download all DNC programs
- Work through various methods including wireless and Ethernet
- Improve the revision control of your CNC program
- Streamline the processes between your CNC program and you
- Use all your existing MES and ERP paperwork
- Allow you to upgrade to Predator PDM and MDC when ready
- Automate methods for transfers using bar code readers and shop floor PCs
Predator DNC is one of the only programs that supports up to 4096 different machines. The downloading, uploading and drip-feeding is all possible at the same time, and CNCs can be grouped together quickly and easily with a Microsoft Windows Explorer interface.
One of the biggest benefits of Predator DNC is the improvement to your workflow on the shop floor. You will no longer need to carry laptops around or manual type part programs at the CNC. There’s no need to use some old-school hardware to communicate, such as switch boxes and floppy disks.
Predator DNC really is your all-in-one solution. Not only will your workflow improve, but the whole workplace will become more productive and reliable.
When you want something simple and easy to use, Explorer is the product you need. It works with Windows Explorer and Microsoft Office, which are widely used around the world.
Ask us about Secure File Transfers with Secure DNC for Ethernet-based machines. Call (877) 611-5825 to learn more about Predator DNC.